Business Council for the Arts brings you a comprehensive curriculum covering topics that are crucial to fundraising and development success.
Learn from expert presenter Carole Rylander, CFRE, in this 2-part breakfast series on Board Fundraising and Development.
Participants will be given the tools to become in-house fund development experts while networking with fellow leaders of arts boards in the community. Breakfast and handouts are included!
Two Part Series
Part 1: Tuesday, June 19th, 7 AM - 9 AM
- Understand the primary source of donations in the US
- Explore the most effective strategies for raising money
- Understand transaction and relationship fundraising
- Learn about fundraising essentials
- Explore the “Donor Journey”
Part 2: Tuesday, June 26th, 7 AM - 9 AM
- Explore 10 fundraising and relationship realities
- Understand the 11 questions every donor asks
- Learn about the “ask readiness formula”
- Explore the biggest problem in fundraising - donor attrition – and what to do about it
- Learn about the ideal fundraiser
Cost: $125 for both sessions