Fundraising and Development for Arts Board Leaders: Two-Part Breakfast Series on June 19th and 26th
Guest Speaker: Carole V. Rylander, CFRE - Rylander Associates
CAROLE V. RYLANDER, CFRE
Carole inspires and engages nonprofit leadership to maximize mission impact by strengthening fund development, governance and planning practices. A frequent speaker and facilitator, she draws on more than 30 years of service in the nonprofit sector to benefit board and staff members with highly rated workshops. (For more information visit www.rylanderassociates.com)
Prior to establishing Rylander Associates in 1998, Carole was with the Greater Dallas Community of Churches where she served as senior development officer for 14 years. Carole has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Oral Communications, Radio-TV-Film from Baylor University and undertook concentrated studies in Marketing and Theater.
When she is not serving clients, facilitating workshops or making presentations, Carole spends time with her husband and any of their three adult children who happen to visit.
Distinctions & Awards
• BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer
• 2006 Outstanding Fundraising Executive, Association of Fundraising Professionals, (AFP) Dallas Chapter
• Past President, AFP Dallas Chapter
• Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) accreditation since 1990
• Past Chair, Association of Philanthropic Counsel, Inc.
• Faculty, CNM Connect
• Qualified Trainer, Institute of Cultural Affairs
• Association of Philanthropic Counsel, Inc. - www.apcinc.org
• Association of Fundraising Professionals - www.afpnet.org
• BoardSource – www.boardsource.org
• International Association of Facilitators - www.iaf-world.org
• ToP Trainers Network, Institute of Cultural Affairs – www.ica-usa.org